Free Unlimited Image HostingImagesplace.net
Number of online users: 1
Terms of the service for ImagesPlace.net
- ImagesPlace.net reserves the right to remove any images that compromises the security of our server or use excessive bandwidth.
- All files are coprighted to their respective owners. Though ImagesPlace.net staff continously monitors the types of images uploaded to its server, ImagePlace.net is not responsible for any uploaded images, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded images.
You agree not to use ImagePlace.net Service to
- Upload child pornography. Uploaders' as well as all the viewers' IP addresses will be reported to the proper authorities such as the FBI and Interpol. With this information, these two agencies will be able to find and arrest the user in regard to the above-mentioned abuse.
- Upload images that infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but not limited to copyrighted photographs, screenshots from a movie. If such images are found they will be removed without any notices.
- Upload or make available any Content that spreads messages of terror or depicts torture or death-images; if serious enough, the content will be reported to the appropriate legal authority and/or the member's ISP will be contacted
How to Write a Proper DMCA Notice
A Proper DMCA Notice will notify ImagesPlace.net of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury. We refer to this as a “Proper DMCA Notice.” To Write a Proper DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
- Identify yourself as either, the owner of a copyrighted work(s); or a person that authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that ImageVenue disable access over the World Wide Web.
- Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web by providing “information reasonably sufficient to permit ImageVenue to locate the material.”
- State that you have “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.”
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
Our policy is to consider All DMCA abuse reports and take appropriate action within 24 hours. Any other questions please send emails to info[at]imagesplace[dot]net
Copyright ©2008 - 2012 ImagesPlace.net - A free image hosting site for all.